You will be responsible for developing and supporting reporting solutions that facilitate and support operational reporting of integrated management system.
- Ability to review, analyse, and understand reporting requirements
- Create critical and high priority reports in a timely manner
- Design and maintain Crystal Reports
- Ability to understand complex Schema
- Query data from various versions of SQL Server – 2012, 2014, etc. databases to be used in various methods of reporting
- Develop complex stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL, CTEs, triggers, etc. in SQL Server
- Experienced with ETL best practices and technologies including Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Ability to produce under stressful situations
- Work on own initiative
- Work with users/people remotely.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to adhere to deadlines and within identified time frames
To learn more about this role and to apply, click here.