Role: Application Support Engineer
The role will involve working very closely with engineers within the Technical Operations group as well as multiple departments from across the company. Responsible for ensuring issues are managed and dealt with in a timely and satisfactory manner, they will form a core part of the team and will be involved in the evolution and progression of DevOps within the organisation.
- Focused on the stack for our customer facing applications, provide Level 2 support for company systems and applications using a variety of tools and frameworks
- Identify and troubleshoot performance improvements and work through to completion where appropriate
- Security and PCI related activities
- Builds / Deployments
- Source control management & maintenance
- Continuous Integration / Delivery pipeline evolution and improvements
- Continuous monitoring of systems and applications
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Process automation and streamlining
- Work with Development teams on product release process and verification
- 5+ year’s experience in a .NET development / Application support environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a CI / CD environment.
- SQL: Experience with MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Source Control: TFS / Azure DevOps / git.
- Exposure and ability to understand / work with C++, Java, VB.
- IIS Configuration.
- Windows Server management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and customer focused.
- Successful applicant may be required to carry a company phone on a rota basis to provide out of hours escalation support.
- Experience with AppDynamics or other APM platforms
- Experience with central logging platform and analysis tools such as Graylog
- Knowledge / Experience of PCI standards and maintaining system security
- Experience with REDIS
- Experience with build and delivery pipeline tooling: TeamCity & Octopus Deploy
- Knowledge / Experience of Kubernetes
||€70000 - €75000 per annum