Our client is a highly regarded , high-end retail business with a significant presence in the Irish Market. They now have an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst with significant ERP experience.
This role offers ambitious Business Analysts a great opportunity to work with a prominent, Irish owned high street business that has a significant presence in Dublin and other large towns/Cities.
Responsibilities of role
* Be responsible for supporting and delivery of project centred around the company’s new ERP system.
* Execute analysis activity across a number of areas including business process, operating model, technology, data and testing for one or more client projects.
* Work with the business on the on-boarding improvements required (New locations being added/ Improvement to operational efficiencies such as moving picking from Paper to Handheld devices etc).
* Influence & engage key business stakeholders in the definition of business requirements.
* Documents user stories, contributes to backlog refinement, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
* Work independently and has a high level of flexibility to consult with the business at all levels.
* Undertake change management activities like change readiness, communication, training and support go live.
* Work closely with and build good relationships with client and other delivery partners.
Essential Candidate Requirements
IMPORTANT! All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall on +353 1 8690258 or +353 87 384 5327 or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site
|Job Duration||6-12 Months|
|Salary||€500 - €501 per day|