Title-Business Analyst Lead
Rate- 550 Euros/day
Location-Dublin (Hybrid working)
Our client is looking to employ an experienced Lead BA, who will lead the Business Analysis team and the BA team will work collaboratively with technology, business, and Vendor teams to identify and design technical and business solutions. The Change and Transformation department comprises Quality Assurance, Business/System Analysis and Solution Design, Portfolio Management, Project Management Office, and Project Management.
- Be a champion for embedding a positive change culture across the organization
- Work with business teams to improve efficiency and productivity through process optimization and through system automation and functionality
- Identify optimal technology solutions that meet business needs and are aligned with IT strategy
- Establish best practice Business and System analysis methodologies, to drive effective change across the organization
- Drive solution design and business analysis activities on key project implementations
- Work with business, technology, and quality assurance teams to ensure adequate and robust testing is designed and executed.
Collaboration and Delivery of the role:
- Work with business teams to improve efficiency and productivity through process optimization and design. Manage business requirements through elicitation, documentation, delivery, and testing.
- Working with technology teams, identify optimal technology solutions that meet business needs and are aligned with IT strategy. Contribute to the enterprise architecture that is used to drive the technology roadmap.
- Establish Business Analysis as an effective and positive bridge between the operational and technology teams. Effectively translate business needs into technology or business transformation change initiatives.
- Working with change and project management teams, plan, drive and deliver key programs of change across the organisation. Be a key stakeholder in delivery, working across workstreams and resolving issues. Act as a subject Matter Expert on the solution design and continually identify risks in implementation that could hamper the delivery of this solution. Provide expertise and advice to other workstreams as required.
- Work with business, technology, and quality assurance teams to ensure a robust approach to plan and execute testing on all change initiatives. Be a key point of contact during System, integration, user, and model office testing to ensure any issues are quickly and effectively resolves and adequate quality assurance is executed.
- Drive solution design and business analysis activities on key project implementations. Ensure business requirements are complete and signed off and based on robust elicitation methods. Drive the translation of business requirements into well-understood IT deliverables and consistently check that the solution development meets the business need. Proactively resolve any issues and questions arising during implementation.
Key Skills/ Experience required:
- 3 Years experience as a System/Business Analyst lead of 5+ Years as a senior Business Analyst with a technical background.
- Experience in working as a lead BA on large-scale technology implementation projects.
- Experience in process optimization and methodologies e,g, LEAN
- Experience in vendor engagement, including requirements handover and management, through to delivery and quality assurance.
- Experience in technology solution design, business, and systems analysis, along with an understanding of enterprise Architectural methods.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills.
- Expertise in best practices methodologies in Business Analysis and System Analysis.
- Expertise in translating business needs into Technology requirements, Influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- To provide direction to and manage the team to ensure the development and progression of employees and the most efficient use of resources
- Collaborate with People & Culture to ensure the best candidate/s are recruited for any vacancy in your team, develop a thorough induction plan, and actively manage the probation process
- Provide team members with support and guidance to enhance their performance.
- Create annual individual employee development and team plans
- Collaborate with People & Culture to ensure the company remain externally competitive and internally equitable for the roles within your remit
- Ensure that your staff work in a safe environment and actively partake in any company wide or team wellbeing activities
- To promote a culture which is supportive of excellent service delivery and meets our vision, mission, and values.
||€500 - €550 per day