Role: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Remote working
As core member of the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team, you will play a key role, leading a team of BI analysts and delivering meaningful Business Intelligence to drive business growth.
You will have the opportunity to join and enhance an expanding team, to apply your analytics skills and commercial acumen grow the business, across all the channels, platforms and markets we operate in. There will be plenty of opportunities to develop in the role and work with business areas on a wide range of exciting data led initiatives.
- Inspire, lead and manage a team of analysts to achieve its goals and development its potential.
- Continuingly meet Business Intelligence demands, prioritising business requirements to balance the operational, tactical and strategic information needs of the business.
- Improve our understanding of customer behaviour, effectiveness of promotions & special offers and customer journeys, recommending appropriate courses of action and KPI’s.
- Bring data insights to life and drive them to be actioned efficiently by delivering scalable solutions such as dashboards, self-service analysis and automated actions.
- Adopt best practices and developments in Business Intelligence, continuingly developing teams capability and influence in the organisation.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to effectively identify areas for improvement and support their strategic objectives.
- Communicate and influence senior management with respect to data driven ideas and strategies.
- Commercial acumen, with strong appetite to use analytics to grow the business.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business analytics role.
- Minimum of 3 years in an analytics management role
- Pro-active problem solver with highly analytical mind-set.
- Honours Degree or Masters in a numerate or technical discipline.
- Experience using visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI etc).
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and manipulating multi-dimensional datasets.
- Experience with statistical software and techniques (e.g. in R, Python, C#, VBA etc.).
- Interest or experience in the gambling and gaming industry, sports or horse racing a distinct advantage
||€75000 - €80000 per annum