End User Technology Change Specialist
6 Month Contract
The role is responsible for the delivery of project related change to the desktops, for 1st and 2nd level support through various channels, incident investigation and diagnosis, request fulfilment, device build and deployment, software licensing and procurement as well as the administration of the knowledge base management system.
Reporting to the Service Centre Manager, the roles is part of the Service Centre which comprises the Service Desk and End User Technology teams who provide 1st and 2nd line IT support services across the group.
- Complete desktop related tasks for projects including software packaging and installation, Windows and application upgrade and patching, and hardware builds.
- Integrate new services, business units and applications into the standard desktop environment.
- Perform triage, resolve incidents and respond to queries on PC’s, laptops, terminals, printers, mobile devices, shrink wrap and in-house applications
- Drive technical content and departmental procedures to the knowledge base.
- Adhere to agreed service levels and promote quality measures.
- Procure software and hardware on behalf of the business and ensure license compliance.
- Maintain accurate records of incident and request progress and resolution.
- Take responsibility for departmental functions or initiatives as directed.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related technical support role.
- IT, Computer Science or Business qualification.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT business technologies; networks, servers, Windows operating system, PC hardware, Microsoft 365, MS Office and major shrink wrap business applications.
- Knowledge of enterprise endpoint management tools such as MECM or InTune.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Motivated to deliver a first-class customer service.
||€450 - €550 per day