ICT Cyber Security Specialist required for a permanent role with a client based in Dublin
The role of the ICT Cyber Specialist is to provide effective and efficient cyber security support for business Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Systems and the ICT infrastructure, including Cloud services.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar (Cyber security qualification, an advantage).
- 10+ years’ experience in a large organisation or multi-national, with a proven record in a cyber security role.
- Excellent knowledge of compliance systems/tracking.
- Good working knowledge in securing virtual and physical IT environments.
- Excellent understanding of CLOUD security technologies/services.
- Knowledge of business intelligence principals and dashboards, for the creation of security KPIs.
- Cyber security experience and understanding of the threat landscape, actors and vectors.
- Good understanding of the role of the National Cyber Security Centre (Ireland) / Garda (National) Cyber Crime Bureau and EuroControl.
- Good understanding of GDPR and the role of cyber security.
- Proven record in cyber security audits, oversight, and incident response.
- Proven ability to analyse cyber security issues at a strategic level
- Proven ability to critically review, analyse and design solutions proposed by security subject matter experts (suppliers/consultants).
- Experience in managing a diverse portfolio of projects, from a cyber security perspective.
- Core understanding of Supply Chain Management and security.
- Experience in delivering large scale technical consolidation projects (in a multi-site environment, an advantage).
- Excellent working knowledge of achieving and maintaining NIS/CSF compliance or similar (ISO27001).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate highly technical issues and security requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analysis & problem-solving skills.
- An in-depth appreciation of the commercial realities & business impacts of introducing cloud environments and of applying security controls.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft product licensing and associated cyber security features.
||€65000 - €84500 per annum