Your responsibilities will include:
- Help administer, maintain, improve, and optimise the Microsoft 365 environment and wider Modern Workplace landscape across numerous workspaces (Laptops, Mobile, VDI, etc.) aligning with governance best practice to ensure a safe, scalable, and sustainable environment.
- Act as a champion of the Microsoft services working with the relevant support teams, change and adoption team, and service delivery managers to ensure the successful and efficient use and adoption of our technologies.
- Work with the relevant project teams, internal forums and workgroups to ensure the return on investment for the technologies we introduce.
- Maintain skills and knowledge regarding the modern workplace area, keeping up to date with latest technical developments and trends, and feed this knowledge into our internal forums and workgroups.
- Administer and update our knowledge sharing forums on relevant topics.
Skills Requirements – Essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar administration or support role of Microsoft 365, Azure and EMS services.
- Experience with the numerous components of the Microsoft 365 and Azure services.
- Strong working knowledge of Teams and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Azure AD components such as Conditional access, SSO and MFA.
- Experience with PowerShell automation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team both face-to-face and virtually.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills with the ability to work under pressure.
Qualifications – Desirable
- Microsoft Azure / Security / O365 / Windows 10 Certifications (MCITP, MCSD, MCSA, MCSE)
- Any relevant Cloud Certifications
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
||€300 - €450 per day