Software Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for leading I.S. Application Delivery projects for the line of Business, working closely and effectively with various I.S. and business leaders, project team members, other I.S Professionals and external parties, to ensure that projects are correctly planned and executed.
The Project Manager will be managing Software projects so experience needed with SDLC, ideally Web integrations. Experience with Complex Web integrations for e-commerce sites
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years I.T. industry experience with at least 5 years as a full life-cycle Project Manager on high profile and innovative technical enterprise solutions.
- Experience managing and delivering technical Applications & Server projects including integration and data migration projects using .NET environment (C#, SQL Server, SQL Data Warehouse, ETL etc.)
- Experience managing cloud solutions/platforms projects
- Experience in planning, organising, and controlling resources and tasks.
- Strong technical background
- Excellent knowledge of formal project management methodologies and processes.
- Practical experience of application development life cycles (Waterfall & Agile)
- Experience communicating at all levels from Executive to Team level. Strong verbal and written skills are essential.
- Experience of building strong relationships with stakeholders and technology partners.
- Experience of building project plans that ensure the quality of the deliverables and conform to the standards and best practices defined by the organisation.
- Experience of managing multiple parties, including Senior I.S. staff, and 3rd party Vendors.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build consensus and bring the project forward.
- Experience in influencing at all levels within an organisation.
- Great problem solver – ability to get to the root cause of a problem and put corrective actions and preventative measures in place.
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and negotiating win-win outcomes.
- Proficient user of MS Office tools, in particular, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint.
||€450 - €500 per day