Systems Administrator – Dublin – €400 per day
About the role
Market leading Construction Company is looking to engage, on a contract basis, a Senior IT Administrator. The successful candidate will be part of an experienced team and we are looking for a strong ‘technical all-rounder’.
As part of the team managing the Windows, Server, Exchange Online, Hyper V, Active Directory (Azure) Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for providing systems support. You will deliver, support and manage network operating systems, physical and virtual server infrastructure, network and backup facilities for the business, as well as monitoring system performance and ensure that systems are operating within required parameters.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
* Strong SharePoint Online & OneDrive implementation & administration Skills
* Highly proficient in the implementation, administration and maintenance of Office 365 and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
* Strong project management and organisational skills.
* At least 5 years’ experience working with Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Proxys, patching and software deployment
* Microsoft Intune administration experience
* Hyper V Technologies – Experience in installation and maintenance of the hypervisor
* SAN technologies experience – preferably HP though any experience acceptable
* Have previously been worked in a role that involved building/managing servers both physical and virtual, preferably HP.
* Excellent understanding of TCP/IP network protocol – ip addressing, subnet masking etc.
* Experience with Cisco Meraki Firewalls, Access Points & Switching infrastructure
* Microsoft Active Directory – understanding of group policies etc.
* Data backup technologies e.g., Datto Backup and Replication
* Database administration – MS SQL
* Productivity applications – Office, Project, Visio
* Web technologies e.g., IIS
* Security – SSL certificates, TLS
* Platform Monitoring Tools e.g., SolarWinds NPM
* Scripting experience – PowerShell
PLEASE NOTE – All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall on +353 1 8690258 or +353 87 384 5327 or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site
|Job Duration||6 Months|
|Salary||€385 - €400 per day|