Senior System Administrator – €50K – Dublin Central
Long established Educational Facility requires an experienced Senior System Administrator to assit the head of IT at their campus in Dublin.
The Senior System Administrator will be Responsible for the maintenance, management, administration, support (including remote) of all core business systems including email, network, security, storage, WIFI, software and hardware. The role also includes remote and in-person IT support for all employees.
This role is permanent and located in a highly accessible City Centre Location. Hours of work are 8am-5pm (Monday-Friday), Ad hoc work on Saturdays (8am-3pm) and very occasional out of hours work
Responsibilities of Role
* Monitor and manage all core business systems, networks, storage and security.
* User Management of all systems.
* Liaise with external venders for hardware and software purchases.
* Provisioning and setup of infrastructure, computer equipment and applications * Provide IT Support (both in person and remotely) for all staff for a very wide array of IT and AV Issues.
* Maintain up to date patching of all servers and related software
* Manage licensesoftware renewals
* Project manage infrastructuresystem upgrades and migrations
* Manage and support audio visual equipment
Essential Candidate Requirements
* 3-5 years’ experience in similar role, which should include System Administrator respnsibilities
* 3rd Level Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent preferred, but suitable combination of certification and experience may also suffice
* 3 Microsoft MTA – MCP accreditations – Server administration, Microsoft operating systems, networking.
* City & Guilds accreditation in web design (HTML) or appropriate equivalent
* Strong networking and computer knowledge
* Familiar with Microsoft and Apple technologies
* Familiar with server hardware and operating systems
* Proficient in using Microsoft office suite including O365
* Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
* Excellent attention to detail and communication Skills.
* Familiar with storage systems (NAS – SAN)
* Familiar with management of WIFI technologies
PLEASE NOTE – Our client cannot presently consider applications from candidates that require any kind of work permit or job offer needed to work in the EU.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall on +353 1 8690258 or +353 87 384 5327.
To apply directly, please send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site.
|Salary||€50000 - €500000 per annum|