we are looking for a Senior Network Engineer, to join a European Networks and Telephony team as a Network Specialist on the delivery of BAU Support as well as projects of a diverse scope.
- Good Knowledge of NSX is required
This will involve working as part of the Networks team, with further collaboration with project teams in Infrastructure Troubleshooting, Mentoring junior members of the team, documenting process, automating processes, planning activities, completing detailed designs underpinned by architectures, testing, implementation and warranty support of diverse projects employing different technologies across the organisation.
- A third level qualification and/or certification in a technical area.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience in a senior technical role in a multi-national company.
- Excellent working knowledge of Cisco WAN equipment. Strong routing skills (OSPF & BGP)
- Good Knowledge of NSX
- Good knowledge of Cisco LAN equipment (Catalyst & Nexus)
- Strong Content switching/F5 experience would be of benefit. In particular exposure to WAF.
- Excellent working knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls (clustering, VRRP, VSX & remote VPN) would be of benefit.
- Certification such as Cisco CCNP/CCIE or Checkpoint CCSE.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, to deadlines and on own initiative
- The ability to logically troubleshoot problems to a satisfactory resolution
- Working knowledge of ITIL
||€450 - €500 per annum