Service Delivery Manager
Duration- 6-months Contract (+ Possible extension)
Location- Dublin (Hybrid model)
This is a hybrid role, allowing you to maintain a good work-life balance. You will join a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with a great culture where you will have an opportunity to build strong relationships with peers and high-profile individuals within the business.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will join a challenging yet rewarding role that will present you with opportunities to excel in your personal and career growth within the business group.
- The delivery, management, and improvement of IT services to support the business and user needs
- Lead and manage a team dedicated to service delivery and ensure that resource is sufficiently planned against priorities
- Driving continuous improvement to meet user needs. compliance requirements and to drive service delivery optimization
- Provide regular reporting and dashboards on IT service deliverables and core KPI’s
- Develop a long-term service strategy for process goals and maturity levels
- Oversee delivery of new technology and functionality, defining service levels and measures of success.
- Capable of communicating a technical message to non-technical experts in a clear & simple way.
- Highly adaptable with a strong work ethic and experience delivering to deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience in Service Delivery Management
- Minimum of 3 years of people management experience
- Demonstrable experience in IT delivery in a commercial business
- Strong experience in running Service Delivery in a fast-paced environment
- ITIL certification.
Additional Key Skills & Attributes:
- You can positively influence key stakeholders on important topics and recommendations
- Capable of independently managing workload and balancing priorities.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, with an ability to explain complex technical issues and associated risks succinctly
- Strong planning and organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Having experience with service now.
- A positive attitude with a solution-focused approach to challenges that arise
||€200 - €400 per day