Role: Software Test Engineer
Duration: Permanent Position
Location: Remote working
- Responsible for developing test cases with the help of selenium and Appium tool.
- Should be proficient in creating web and mobile automation suite.
- Will report on metrics for automation test coverage.
- Execution of manual and ad-hoc tests.
- Ability to grasp and understand the applications with less documentations.
- Constantly improve and contribute to documentation.
- Follow QA processes and procedures.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas.
- Collaborating with the development team to solve application faults.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a software testing role.
- Gaming/Gambling industry experience is a distinct advantage
- A Higher-Level Degree such as Computing, Computer Science or related.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Serenity, JMeter – the latter for load testing only).
- Experience in creating mobile automation framework from scratch for both platforms’ Android & iOS.
- Knowledge of using (XCUITest for iOS and UiAutomator2 for android) mobile test automation framework
- Experience using Java with Page Object Model Design Pattern.
- Working experience with OOP languages such as Java or C#.
- Experience with testing APIs and back-end applications.
- Experience in web debugging proxy tools like Charles, Fiddler, and MITM for logging HTTP/S traffic.
- Experience using build automation tool Maven and Testing framework like TestNG, Junit.
- Experience in Automation Reporting using Extent PDF report, Spark report, Cucumber report.
- Strong ability with Test Estimation, Test Planning, Test Execution, Bug reporting and tracking.
- Knowledge working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to interrogate databases using SQL.
- Solid experience of product and testing tools such as Kanban, JIRA Agile, Bugzilla, TestRail, etc.
- Experience building, maintaining and extending regression suite and automation test suites.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
||€55000 - €60000 per annum