Solutions Architect (DevOps) – €87-93,000 – Dublin
Our client is a highly regarded Insurance and Financial Services Multinational with significant experience in the Irish Market. They now have an immediate requirement for a Solutions Architect (DevOps).
Reporting to the Lead IS Architect, The Solutions Architect (DevOps) will be required to work as part of the architecture team to develop/evolve our DevOps platform while providing direction and leadership to project teams. They will also be required to liaise with Senior Company Management, internal companies, external partners, third party vendors, and/or other.
This role is permanent and offers a very generous salary and benefits package, which includes:
* Performance-related Year-End Bonus (0-20%, with 10% on target)
* Annual Leave – starting off with 20 days, increasing by a day with each year’s service to a max of 24.
* 37.5 hours per week – this is a Flexi-time position with some core times but a lot of flexibility;
* Defined Contribution Pension scheme, whereby contributions of between 4-6% are matched by a 15% company contribution
* Subsidised Staff Restaurant
* Subsided Gym / Swimming Pool / Squash courts
* Additional Parental Leave
This role will initially be based remotely, with equipment provided by the company, but will be required to work on site in South Dublin in line with Government Guidelines on re-opening workplaces. However, flexibility is a key part of our offering and we are open to discussing same following a successful interview.
Key Responsibilities of role:
* Develop DevOps platforms for application and infrastructure projects.
* Contribute to the strategic direction of systems architecture across I.S.
* Enterprise Architecture.
* Contribute to/from strategic direction plan for the use of DevOps concepts, technologies,
* languages and patterns.
* Provide direction and leadership to project teams.
* Ensure solutions adhere to present and future business objectives.
* Provision a number of industry standard B2B services (Bipro) to improve our ability to
* work with external partners.
* Implement an enterprise Data Management strategy that can continue to meet the growing
* information needs of the business.
Essential Candidate Requirements
* In depth knowledge of at least three Java Test Frameworks – JUnit, JMeter, Rest
* In depth knowledge of Maven/Gradle/MS Build.
* Design & Implementation of Jenkins Pipelines.
* Artefact Management and Release Management.
* SQL Server.
* Java 1.8+;
* Familiarity with Tomcat/Tomme;
* Good knowledge of Networking Protocols.
* Systems Integration Experience across multiple vendor platforms.
* A good Working knowledge of at least one API Gateway.
* Microservices Development, preferably using Spring Boot.
* Have designed & delivered solutions in at least one of Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud.
* Atlassian Toolset.
* Static Analysis & Reporting.
* Clear understanding of the impact of digitisation on the Life & Pensions sector and on IS
* Excellent collaboration skills both with your own team and with your peers across the IS
* Experience of working in a highly automated environment with a focus on quality.
In addition to the skills and experience outlined above, the ideal candidate will be down to earth and not afraid of innovation. Good leadership qualities, strong communications skills and a high level of adaptability are also essential.
IMPORTANT! All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall on +353 1 8690258 or +353 87 384 5327 or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site
|Salary||€87000 - €93000 per annum|