Unified Communications Engineer – Home Based!
Consultant Unified Communications Engineer urgently required by a specialist UC Technologies Company for a permanent role that is due to commence in January 2021.
With a strong Global Prescence and active on the ground operations in the UK, Netherlands and Czech Republic, this company is an Accredited Microsoft Partner and market leading provider of UC technologies.
The Consultant Unified Communications Engineer is a predominantly home-based/remote Role but will require occasional travel to customer sites and our London HQ. Beyond that, prospective Candidates can be based anywhere within the wider EU or the UK, but not outside of these jurisdictions.
This role offers a very generous Salary (€80k-110k DOE) superb Benefits package, and the oppourtunity to work with cutting edge Technologies on multiple Internationally focused projects.
PLEASE NOTE – A strong background in MS Voice technologies, Avaya and most Importantly Ribbon Technologies (The Cllient has the biggest Ribbon estate in Europe) are all Absolute Must Haves for this role
Responsibilities of Role
* To provide technical governance across all the voice technologies UC, IPT and Legacy
* Ensure that any changes or additions proposed are approved and are in line with the integrity of the overall design and architecture of the voice solutions
* Carry out audits to ensure that the design integrity is maintained
* Provide high level solution architecture for new voice initiatives, such as adding new customer sites to the solution or replacing one voice solution (for example legacy voice) with UC for a customer site
* Provide advice and guidance to the customers own Architectural and Design teams for voice technologies
* Attendance at change and governance boards to approve / comment on Voice Design elements
* Be responsible for the QA/approval of the design of a new solution or add-on to the service
* Play a key part in transformation moving away from SfB to MS teams Voice, this is likely to help develop the strategy along with the end customer and likely QA 3rd party or Resonate designs for MS Teams Voice
* Be a point of technical escalation for P1 technical issues to help drive the issues to resolution
* Architectural support for new projects and sales opportunities
* For delivery, taking a principal role in major technical issues during the project lifecycle
* Supporting handover to support teams and technical knowledge share for new solutions
* Be an escalation point during hypercare support where required for new solutions
* Provide technical governance and peer review of another colleague’s work
* Chair a Technical Review Board when required with the customer
* Pursue additional sales opportunities alongside the Service and Account teams
* Interface to the customers UC / Voice Eco System
Essential Candidate Requirements
IMPORTANT – All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU/EEA or UK Citizen. While the role is remote, candidates should reside in a location where they can travel to HQ in London or one of the company’s client sites in the Netherlands or Czech Republic at relatively short notice.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall on +353 1 8690258 or +353 87 384 5327 or send current CV in Microsoft Word format along with brief cover letter through this site
|Salary||£80000 - £100000 per annum|