What to Expect During an Interview
We build close relationships with our clients and contractors. As a long-established resourcing services organisation, we have built robust processes for screening talent. The goal is to find the best fit for both our contractors and clients. We have over 25 years in the IT industry and valuable expertise that you can rely on.
Our success is underpinned by the success of our contractors. With that in mind, you can expect a fair interview process that will be mapped out by your account manager at each step of the way.
In general, our process for a new contractor is as follows:
- Our resourcing team will reach out to you via email or phone and explain the role.
- Once you are happy to proceed, we will work with you to update and optimise your profile.
- You will be expected to go through a short interview with our practice lead. These practice leads manage our various disciplines and are extremely knowledgeable. These practice leads can also act as mentors when required. Often these are hosted virtually to fit around a contractor’s busy schedule.
- The profile will be presented to the client and we aim to have a response within 10 working days.
- If successful, you will be called for an interview and complete the client interview process. This varies from client to client but the screening and preparation you complete with us will place you in a good position to move through without issue.
If you would like to understand the process better, please feel free to reach out to a member of our team or register your profile below.