Why I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services?
We are a Resourcing Services business with a difference. Yes, we provide all the services our competitors offer. But there are some significant differences between us and the rest of the resourcing industry.
As part of the I.T. Alliance Group, we have delivered thousands of projects for Irish and global organisations for partners such as IBM, HPe, HP Inc, Microsoft, and Dell. In our sister company Auxilion, we have a core internal team of skilled IT professionals across key competency areas such as Project Management, Infrastructure, Cloud, and Managed Services, specialising in Microsoft technologies.
Over Two Decades of Proven Success
- Digital Transformation specialists: The I.T. Alliance Group was established over 25 years ago. Since then, we have developed an international reputation as innovative Digital Transformation specialists. This experience ensures our vetting process produces only the best candidates for our clients. We have deployed thousands of skilled IT and project professionals into a diverse range of roles across Ireland and beyond.
- Large-scale project specialists: I.T. Alliance Resourcing Services is built on a strong heritage, spanning 25 years of successful “on time” and “on budget” project delivery. We have the capability to scale project teams quickly for all sizes of client, from SMEs to global multinationals. Rest assured that regardless of the size and scale of your project, we have the highly skilled, experienced, and accredited professionals to deliver your projects.
- Leverage Group expertise: Our experience and knowledge across the Group provides huge benefit to our contractors. They can leverage the collective knowledge of the Group- particularly our subject matter experts- within our core competency centres. Our clients can rest assured that our team have a deep and comprehensive understanding of the IT industry.
- Cost-effective and compliant resourcing services: ITARS has developed a Resourcing Framework, streamlining the resourcing process and guaranteeing a standardised and effective approach to sourcing and placing suitable staff and contractors in open roles. This ensures an extremely cost-effective method of securing the highest quality professionals for our clients. Learn more about our Resourcing Framework here.
- We do not deploy and forget: While our competitors focus solely on sourcing and placing contractors for assignments, our Resourcing Services team members focus on the full lifecycle of a role. Each client is appointed an account manager who will ensure that we understand your business goals and who will monitor the smooth running of the assignment throughout the project lifecycle.
- Contractor welfare: Our contractors enjoy a welfare programme that includes regular face-to-face meetings, allowing them to raise any concerns. Our monthly social events are open to all staff and contractors, providing unique networking opportunities.
- Technology: As avid technology evangelists, we ensure that our clients and contractors have access to a suite of Microsoft tools. These ensure full compliance across time tracking and invoicing and we also provide contractors with the ability to log support tickets when required. Of course, we also provide the traditional landline, mobile number, and email contact options.
This holistic approach ensures a close and effective relationship with all our contractors and clients, which reduces attrition and attracts the most skilled professionals.