Senior System Admin – MS 365
A large Irish Semi-State company headquartered in Central Dublin is looking for a Senior System Admin – MS 365 to join their IT Operations team on initially a 6-12 month contract, but with a strong possibility of the role becoming permanent later on next year.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to work with a broad range of technologies in a 24 x 7 environment. You will work closely with the ICT Infrastructure Manager to develop and implement corporate infrastructure policies.
This is with a dynamic working environment, generous renumeration rates and an easily accessible location in Dublin City Centre, these roles are great Opportunity for ambitious engineers looking to develop their cloud experience on a large-scale, government backed project.
Please note that 3+ Years’ experience at Senior Sytem Administrator level with MS 365 is an ABSOLUTE MUST for this role
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Overall administration and management of Office 365 including Exchange, Sharepoint, Azure, Skype for Business and One Drive.
* Maintain Office 365 security posture via Secure Score.
* Partner with IT project teams to design, build, and deploy Sharepoint Online solutions.
* Lead Data migrations from on-premise locations to SPO
* Manage existing SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
* Administer a Multi-Domain Active Directory environment, assist in the consolidation of the same.
* Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
* Mobile Device Management – InTune policy management of Phones and Laptops
* IT Service Continuity. Monitor and resolve Local & Azure backups & Azure Site Recovery replication.
* Assist with Cloud Collaboration related projects, including but not limited to the deployment of future Office 365 technologies.
* Identify opportunities and recommend products and solutions to improve the security, reliability and efficiency of our existing Office 365 infrastructure.
* Creation and ongoing maintenance of Office 365 policies and procedure documentation.
* Experience administering 1000+ user base – O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment
* At least 3 year’s experience with Exchange or SharePoint administration, developing Sharepoint solutions and providing support in a large organization in geographically dispersed areas.
* Active Directory and Azure AD management and migration experience
* Good PowerShell Scripting experience
* Microsoft Azure Management with Application and Server migrations a plus
* Good knowledge of IIS and/or Azure Webapp is advantageous
* Microsoft SCOM and SCCM experience is advantagous
* VMware vSphere & Windows Server Management
* Familiarity with a 24 x 7 critical environment
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
* The ability to work to deadlines, on own initiative and out of hours as/if required in ensuring minimum business disruption.
* Accuracy and attention to detail are both essential
* Strong team player, keen on contributing to & improving the team.
* VMWare vSphere
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Microsoft Technology Associate O365
* Microsoft Azure Administrator
* ITIL Foundation
PLEASE NOTE – All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall on +353 1 8690258 or +353 87 384 5327 or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site
|Job Duration||6 Months+|
|Salary||€400 - €450 per day|