The Solutions Architect develops appropriate architecture and designs for application and infrastructure projects.
This is a hands-on role. The right person will come from a technical background, working on projects in a large enterprise environment, with the ability to take on a wide variety of assignments.
We are specifically looking for individuals with experience in Document creation/Content Management (Filenet or equivalent)/ Scanning (IBM Datacap or equivalent) experience.
Additionally, experience of robotics
* 7+ years systems/solutions architecture experience;
* Track record of delivering high quality, complex technical solutions in a large enterprise environment;
* Good knowledge of Application Engineering, and DevOps / Agile practices – experience of Agile Methodologies and operating in agile / scrum based teams;
* Strong competencies in Strategic Thinking, Collaboration, Communication, Problem Solving, Working on own initiative;
* Experience of Balancing Workloads, and Staff Mentoring;
* Candidates should have worked within a recognised application/service delivery process and methodology and understand the importance of Change Management, Testing and Documentation;
* Candidates must have experience in producing high quality architectural and design documentation, and delivering presentations to senior management and project teams. The core language is English;
* Candidates must have a good knowledge of current Application, Infrastructure and Security Frameworks;
* Candidates must have designed and then participated as the Project Architect in the delivery of Application and/or Infrastructure Solutions, and be able to reference successful implementations. Some technologies used by CLE are:
– MS Azure cloud environment.
– Container technologies like Kubernetes/Docker.
– OS: AIX, Microsoft Windows Server
– Relational Databases and data warehousing technology
– in particular SQL Server & Oracle & MY SQL
– Authentication: IBM TAM/TIM, Active Directory,
– eBusiness applications using J2EE
* Candidates must be proficient with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
* Web services (SOAP and REST);
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills – explain complex IT applications in simple user friendly language
|Salary||€85000 - €90000 per annum|