Solutions Architect – Networking and Azure
Our client is a highly regarded Insurance and Financial Services Multinational with significant experience in the Irish Market.
This role works as part of the Solution Architecture team as a senior Solutions Architect on infrastructure projects. This role is responsible for providing architectural direction to Infrastructure projects, and application projects delivering Infrastructure, ensuring all appropriate internal standards are applied.
This role is challenging, varied and well suited to someone with broad experience who would like to bring that to bear while developing further in the Infrastructure architecture discipline.
* Work as part of an assigned project team to architect infrastructure solutions.
* These may vary in scope and size across multiple disciplines including AD, Aix, Server, Network, Telco, Middleware, Storage, and Security, covering PROD, DR and Test.
* Ensure best practice and compliance consistent with a financial organisation.
* Provide solutions for ongoing improvement and compliance in the environment as well as business specific projects.
* Work with the architecture team to assist with the annual health assessment reviews.
* Be a contributor to the development of the Infrastructure Architecture practice in Europe through forums such as the internal Architecture Forums.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with I.S. Leaders both within ETS and across the Lines of business.
* 10+ Years working in IS, preferably in Infrastructure Project delivery.
* A proven track record in working effectively as part of a team within formal project management methodologies and processes;
* Experience in the design and delivery of Azure solutions, SAS & PAS solutions is a must. Also, strong knowledge of Networking & security would be very beneficial.
* Excellent communications skills with a track record in communicating at all levels from Executive to Team level, IS and business stakeholders. Excellent written skills are also essential.
* A proven track record in stakeholder management at all levels in the organisation including Executive and senior staff, within both IS and the business, project delivery and support staff, 3rd party vendors and controller functions within the organisation.
* Broad technical knowledge of a range of Infrastructure disciplines across Network/Storage/Compute in addition to Cyber Security and Cloud solutions.
* A track record of implementing Infrastructure solutions.
* Possess TOGAF or equivalent industry certification.
* The drive and willingness to continuously develop your technical knowledge on evolving infrastructure solutions so as to ensure continuous improvement in our environment.
IMPORTANT! This vacancy needs to be filled as soon as possible. All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot wait for the length of time it would take for Visa/Work Permit to come through.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall on +353 1 8690258 or +353 87 384 5327.
To apply directly, please send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site
|Job Duration||6 Months+|
|Salary||€575 - €625 per day|